Why Become a Member?
Direct Link with Postal Managers
You will have more opportunities to talk directly with Postal Managers in a friendly, informal setting during local PCC events and general PCC meetings.
Direct Link with Other Mailers
There’s no better place than the next PCC meeting to get to know people in your own industry. The more active you are as a member, the more people you’ll meet, including potential new customers, partners, and suppliers.
By regularly attending PCC functions, such as seminars and roundtables, you’ll have more opportunities to learn how to enhance each of your mail programs to meet your business goals, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro.
What’s New at the USPS?
You will be among the first to attend learn about changes in the Postal Service regulations, pricing, and a variety of other developments, such as new USPS packaging and online services.
You will be invited to attend special events and meetings between PCCs in our area. It’s a chance to broaden your community of business contacts and increase your knowledge.
Individual Member – $15.00 per year
Individual benefits will include:
- Roster of SEMA PCC Executive Committee
- Bi-Monthly SEMA Newsletter – The Communicator
- Subscription to PCC Insider
- Networking Opportunities with your peers and postal experts
Bronze Corporate Member – $150 per year
Includes Individual Member benefits PLUS:
- Listing as a Bronze Member in The Communicator
- Company will be entitled to 5 individual memberships
- Support from District Mailing Requirements office
- One free in house (your facility) seminar provided by postal experts upon request
Gold Corporate Sponsor – $500 per year
Includes Bronze Corporate Member benefits PLUS:
- Listing as a Gold Sponsor in The Communicator
- A featured article in The Communicator
- Free Website listing as Mail Service Provider (MSP) with USPS authorization ($100 value)
- Three free in house (your facility) seminars provided by postal experts upon request
- Ten individual memberships for your organization
- Sponsorship table provided at all SEMA PCC (only) events to distribute your company literature and giveaways.
- Yearly free personal company tour (up to 10 employees) of the Brockton or Providence Processing & Distribution Center